Blue Teflon is a polytetrafluoroethylene or PTFE material with a blue color pigment. Normally, PTFE is inherently white.
The blue color does not change the desirable properties of Teflon. Blue Teflon is:
- Chemically inert, hence suitable for chemical tanks, sealing chemical pipes, etc.
- Offer better insulation properties hence between for electrical applications
- Thermally stable, hence can withstand high temperature
- Known for non-stick properties
- Resistant to corrosion, can with high pressure and FDA approved.
The Blue Teflon is available in many options such as:
- Blue PTFE thread seal tape
- Blue Teflon sheets, rods, blocks, and tubes
Your Professional Blue Teflon Supplier